1. Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly.
2. Each friend represents a world in us; a world not possibly born
until they arrive, and it is only in meeting them that a
new world is
3. A true friend is one who knows you as you really are, Understands
where you have been accepts who you've become,
And still gently
invites you to grow.
4. Friendship is Sharing openly,
Laughing often, Trusting always, Caring Deeply.
5. Life is like a river which flows through many turns and changes,
but even when that river takes us In different
Directions, we will
always find each other again- Just around the next bend; For our
friendship is FOREVER, Our
friendship runs strong and deep.
6. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and
impossible to forget.
7. True friends are the people that are there for you unconditionally.
They are the people that never question you and support you no matter
what the circumstances are. They are the people worth living for.
8. A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
9. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing
it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
10. We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we
love. It is a happy chance if we, changing,
continue to love a changed person.
11. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and
impossible to forget.
12. True friends are the people that are there for you
unconditionally. They are the people that never question you and
support you no matter what the circumstances are. They are the people
worth living for.
13. Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your
enemies won't believe it.
14. A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with
and still walk away feeling like you just had the
best conversation of
15. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite
directions, yet remain side by side.
16. Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the
heart.We will be friends until forever, just you wait see.
17. My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the
ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you
would realize what
a truly special person you are.
18. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even
when you are fooling everyone else.
19. A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.
20. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
21. A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would
rather be someplace else.
22. Friends are like television. Some are like PBS and always asking
for money. Others are like the news, with sad tales
to tell everyday,
some are like that one station with the foreing language; you don't
understand a word of it
but you listen and watch anyway. And then
there are the ones like the commercials, always changes,
ever-so-annoying and only seem to be there when you are bored. But
every once and a while you meet someone
who's like a really good movie
of the week or that one tv show you hardly ever get to see anymore
you're so busy. My point is hold on to the friends you care
about and since we don't have a remote control
to mute someone or just
change the channel, pick your friends carefully.
23. The road to a friend's house is never long.
24. Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost
every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used
to think that
friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know
that friends aren't that, they're
the people that touch ur heart. You
could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the
best time of
your life, just becuase it was with them. They're the
people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with,
have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept
you exactly as you are. They look
at you and they see a great person,
one they love spending time with. You all share something in common
tied together by memories, tears, laughs and smiles. You're
tied together by love for the other. Friendship
is the strangest but
greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best
times of my life. My friends
are my heart, my soul, my fun, my
laughter, tears, love and my life.
25. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not
something you learn in school. But if you haven't
learned the meaning
of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.